Sunday, September 10, 2023

Blog Post #1 : My 5 Favorite News Sources

 1. TikTok

TikTok is a social media app that has been trending so much recently. Users post maximum 3 minute videos in order to keep the audience entertained. TikTok users can also scroll through this app looking at different videos based off of their interest and popular events happening in the world today. TikTok makes learning about the news more interesting and keeps people engaged. This app makes it easier for me to be informed with all the events happening in the world around me. 



2. Apple News

Apple News is an app that comes downloaded on all apple devices. It makes reading news articles easy and efficient. This app allows for subscribers to have access to hundreds of different magazines and news articles. This includes TIME magazine, The Wall Street Journal, People, and Cosmopolitan. There are so many more options to choose from. My favorite part of this app is that the more time I spend on Apple News the more it becomes targeted to what I like to read.


3. My family

My parents turn on the news channel on TV every morning before they go to work. They usually inform me afterwards on what is new for the day. For me this is the easiest way to learn about my news because I can have a conversation in person with people who are informed. I am able to hear what they have to say and ask follow up questions if needed. 


4. CNN 10

CNN 10 News is mostly a student news site. It is aimed towards middle school and high school students but I still love it. They post 10 minute news segments every day. CNN 10 is a great way to hear the recent news in a short amount of time. This is perfect for people who are very busy or are always on the go. I love CNN 10 because it keeps me entertained and allows me to know what is going on in my world. 


5. Snapchat

Snapchat is a very popular app mostly used by generation z. I use this app on the daily. On snapchat I mostly see news stories about celebrities, influencers, and athletes. Although this information is not as important as other news in our world, I still find it interesting. I love seeing the pictures and videos people post to their story. It is a fun and popular way to view news.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

      The first video that I watched was Futurama. This video showed what technology would do for the future of our world. All the future te...